50 Shades of Publishing Presented by Deanna R. Adams, author of both fiction and nonfiction, writing instructor and speaker.
This course will help you:
· Decide what publishing option is best for you.
· Discover the differences between true self-publishing and indie publishing.
· Find out about small publishers that might be best for your book.
· Whether traditional or self-published, you need to draft a great book summary. Learn how to write it right!
· The basics of writing a winning query letter.
· How to approach a literary agent.
· Ways to promote your book to keep it alive and selling!
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Deanna R. Adams is author of fiction and nonfiction books, both traditional and self-published. She is also an award-winning essayist, writing instructor and speaker. Her book, The Writer’s GPS: A Guide to Writing & Selling Your Book, helps aspiring writers realize their goals. Deanna's Website
Check out these video tutorials on how you will use groups.io for the classes:
Youtube Video #1 – Using the Groups.io Site: Using groups.io
Video #2 – Using Groups.io Email: Groups.io email