Hopefully, you’ve made some plans and set some goals going into 2019. One of those plans to advance your writing career should be to consider entering the PW Annual Writing Contest. Along with being a reasonable price, the contest is open only to PW members.
6 Reasons why you should enter:
- Entering contests teaches you to follow guidelines and to work with a deadline. (January 31st, 2019)
- Every entry receives feedback from a writing professional, giving you an endorsement of your work.
- People learn your name whether you win or not. The more people read or hear your name, the more likely they are to remember you.
- A writing contest is the perfect time to try out a new genre and see if you like writing it.
- By submitting your work, you demonstrate that you’re ready and willing to take the risk of putting your work out there for publication.
- You might WIN! and receive one of the generous prizes provided by PW.
Start 2019 off with a win. Every time you take a chance by letting someone else read your work, it’s a win. Be daring.
Find guidelines and how to enter here.
“Jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down.” Ray BradburyShare this: