Conference season is almost upon us. Before you attend any conference and before you submit your writing anywhere, there’s still one more piece of the work to be completed. February’s online course, Make That Pitch, will ease you through this vital chore of even the most experienced and successful writer.
Learn all about Make That Pitch by following this link. Catherine E. McLean is an experienced workshop and class leader. Why do you need to have your pitch ready?
- So you can tell everyone you bump into what you write in a few concise sentences. (Elevator pitch)
- With this class, you’ll make your query and one-liners clear and interesting.
- You’ll learn how to make a synopsis, short, medium, and long. You never know which one you’ll need.
- You’ll put together interesting taglines to use on social media, blog posts, and press releases.
- Do you know exactly what to include in your bio? Learn all about it in this class.
Even if you have made pitches before, you’ll feel more confident if you’ve refined your words to the bare minimum. Be ready to meet an agent and other writers at this year’s Annual Pennwriters Conference.Share this: