What’s a Tweet and Why Should I Care? Diving Deep into Social Marketing
Instructor Jessie Clever, July 3-28, 2017 – $49
or send a check to Pennwriters, Inc. PO Box 685 Dalton, PA 18414
You’ve signed up for Facebook, posted a picture of your dog, and your friends liked it. Now what? With the ever-changing world of social media, it can be intimidating and confusing when deciding what works best for your author platform. In this workshop, we will explore the intricacies of social media, how social media outlets work in concert, and what authors can do to build meaningful relationships with influencers and readers.
Take-aways from this workshop include:
• In-depth look at the social marketing pyramid
• Understanding how various social media outlets work together
• Concrete study of the big social media outlets and what content works best on each
• How to develop your author social media platform
• How to construct a social marketing plan that will save authors time and show real results
Jessie Clever always wanted to be a writer. Then she found out you had to market your books. While she went on to write the bestselling Regency romance Spy Series, Jessie kept to the practical course and earned her MBA with a concentration in marketing, gaining hands on experience in companies ranging from entrepreneurial start-ups to multi-channel international retailers. She now uses her knowledge and experience to help authors expand their readership and deepen the loyalty of their readers. Connect with Jessie at www.jessieclever.com.